Tuesday, February 26, 2008

10,000 Visitors....

We can hardly believe it...on Monday, February 25, 2008, we had our 10,000th visitor to our blog! We have anxiously awaited the turning of the counter to 10,000! It's such a big number for us. We are glad so many people have taken the time to visit our blog.
Today we celebrated in style. We invited parents to join us for a "Game Day". Several kids brought games in from home, Mrs. Blakely dug out her labyrinth game for us to play with too. Everyone had a great time!
We also had our lunch catered by our favorite... The Dogfather. We had hotdogs, chips, cookies and juice. Mmm mmm good! Thanks Tony! We never have lunch at school so this was an extra special treat!
Thanks also to everyone who has ever visited our site. We couldn't have done it without you! ;-) Keep visiting! We'll keep you posted on all the fun things we are learning and doing in Kindergarten. Thanks again!

5 comments:

Manaia Kindergarten said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful learning experiences through your blog. Isn't it amazing that we can see what you are learning about in New Zealand and share our learning with you too! What an amazing opportunity we have. Great work Kindergarten children and Mrs Blakely

Cindy said...

Hello Friends,
Yes, we are always so excited to see and hear what you are doing in your class too. We truly treasure our freinds at Manaia Kindergarten! You have always inspired and encouraged us to share. Thanks for your continued suport!

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,

Congrats on 10,000! Thanks so much for letting me join the party. I had fun playing games with all of you. See you later.

Angela Kuhns
Spencer's mom

Esc.S.U. Isidro Vicéns said...

Hi,
My name is Mrs. Enid Alvarado. I am a kindergarten teacher from Puerto Rico. This is my first year teaching that grade and I just like it and enjoy it. I already saw your blog and it is fantastic all you can make with this page. I am taking notes of what we can present in it.I helped the school librarian to create a blog for our school, but I never think that Kindergarten teachers will use this kind page to present their programs. Please, excuse me for my bad english. I was vary surprised when I looked your beautiful blog.

Good luck, and God bless you all
Mrs. Alvarado

Cindy said...

Hello Mrs. Alvarado,
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad our blog has helped you visualize using blogs with young learners. My students and I really enjoying sharing what we do in class with anyone that is interested! ;-) Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. I will do my best to help find answers for you. As for your English, you did a nice job of communicating...far better than I would trying to speak Spanish or any other language. ;-)
Thanks again for taking time to explore the blog and share your thoughts about it.

Cindy