Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fun in the city...

Hopefully you're all having a great summer. I came across this book at Looky Book and thought it might inspire you to think about numbers when you are out and about. 
This book counts 1-10, but I bet you could find even more numbers. You could take pictures and make your own book!






If you go into Chicago, you might consider going to the Chicago Children's Museum. Pssssst...just so you know... the first Monday of every month is FREE! Take the train, then a boat taxi and head over to the Children's Museum!

2 comments:

Mrs. Levien said...

I am just starting in the blogging world. How did you make the book and have the pages turn? That is very cool. I love to learn stuff like that. I am setting up for next year.
Thanks a bunch

Cindy said...

Hello Mrs, Levien,
Thanks for taking a look at our blog. I sent a message to you in your email. Hopefully that will help!

Cindy