Monday, March 28, 2011

A New Look for Our Blog...

Today we are THRILLED and EXCITED to reveal a NEW, FRESH, LOOK for our blog. After searching around at several blogs and viewing a lot of templates and designers, I chose  Pamela Lopez at The Posh Box to help bring a  fun, friendly look to our blog!
Don't you just LOVE it?
Pamela worked with me to create the exact style I desired. I love the birds and polka dots! Be sure to look over all the new changes....you can read about us, visit our links, send posts to friends & family via email, sign up to follow us, get email updates, share us on your Facebook, Tweet about us, or grab the banner to share our blog on your site.The Odiogo ("Listen Now") link will even add us to your iTunes.
If you have a need to create or redesign your own blog or website, The Posh Box has lots of templates and resources to help you find the perfect design for you! Pamela is GREAT!!
Please check back soon to see new pages and links!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Pamela for your patience and hard work!
I am sure our viewers will agree....I think it looks FANTASTIC!!

6 comments:

The Posh Box said...

You are so very welcome, I enjoyed working with you!

Anthony Powell said...

Fantastic design. Kudos to Pamela for an excellent job.

The Posh Box said...

I LOVE the Odiogo widget you have, I loved listening to the post.. Kinda made me teary when I heard my name, LOL Weird, I know! lol

Cindy said...

Yes, I love the option of having the blog read to the kids. Not all kindergartners can read and while this blog is meant for sharing with families, I didn't want the kids to have to wait for grown-up to read it to them. ;-)

Unknown said...

Justin and I love the new look of the blog. Way to go!

Cindy said...

I love it too! It's so FRESH looking! ;-) See you soon Justin.