Shannon explained the game this way:
- Get a dice with a zero
- Get a paper with 0,1,2,3,4 & 5
- Get a pencil and a partner
- You roll the die and whatever number you get, you write it on your paper in the box
- Then it's your partner's turn; he or she gets the die and does the same thing (roll the die and write the number)
- Then he or she gives it back to his or her partner
- Keep going until a person gets a row with numbers up to the top
- Then they win!
Watch our video to see how we play.
Thanks Shannon for the GREAT description!